CNStats STD - a Modern System for Accumulation and Analysis of Site Usage Statistics
What is CNStats STD
CNStats STD (CNStats Standard) is a flexible and versatile system for accumulation and analysis of the site usage statistics. More than 50 basic reports are available via web-interface. CNStats STD works at any hosting which supports MySQL and PHP.
CNStats STD suits to upcoming projects perfectly and allows you to control your visitors' actions online, to evaluate advertising effectiveness, and to consider ROI. The system is easy to install and to set up, and it allows counting all the visitors of your web-site without exception.
CNStats STD Features:
- Autonomy and safety - statistics is stored on your site and does not call the external sources while working;
- Time-proved accuracy and reliability;
- Fast and easy installation and setup due to the built-in installer;
- Unique interface - multi-functional, user-friendly, multi-lingual, fast;
- Built-in system of goals tracing - who, when, where from. The term "goal" may imply payment for products, registration on a site, photograph upload, message sending etc;
- Analysis of advertising campaigns effectiveness, counting of jumps and unique users, calculation of goal achievement cost, selection of advertising sites;
- Access to statistics via the browser or mobile devises;
- Support of access via https;
- HTML/XHTML standards support;
- Possibility to modify the appearance of the counters;
- Summary report via e-mail;
- Possibility of managing the guest logon to the statistics interface;
- Counting both visitors and search bots;
- Export of the reports;
- Multi-level filters, data filtering by any attribute;
- On-line control of the visitors;
- The application is compatible with the geographical module Geobaza (CNGeoip) and MaxMind and IP2Location geographical databases.
See the list of differences between CNStats STD and CNStats PRO here.